Sunday, October 8

MFT World Card Making Day Challenge #4...


This challenge required making and sending a card.
I have a friend who is healing from having cancer removed.
She is a teaching assistant and is laid up at the time of year they need her most.
We also have a private joke regarding horses so I thought this would work well.
The base card is cream card stock and I got the idea for the multiple stamping of the verse from...
I used the verse from MFT "farm-tastic" and Adirondack mushroom ink.
On another piece of the cream card stock I stamped the horse from the same set using the same ink and colored him using Design Spectracolor pencils.
To finish the card I cut him out and foam taped him to the front opf the card.
Now to address it and let hubby get it to the mail box!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!