Sunday, October 8

MFT World Card Making Day Challenge #3...


Needed some inspiration for this one so I dove into my granddaughter's books and found the perfect one...can you guess?
The base card is white card stock.
The main piece is yellow plaid card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped out the monkeys from MFT "sweet Safari" using StazOn jet black ink.
Once they were colored with Design Spectracolor pencils I cut them out and set them aside.
The quilt was die cut from solid purple card stock and purple polka dot card stock using MFT Die-namics "Quilt Square Cover-Up" and glued to the main piece.
The number 5 is an MFT Die-namic die that came with other numbers as a free set when I placed an order.
I used it to cut out the five from purple card stock.
To finish I just glued the five and the monkeys to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!