Sunday, September 24

This is a super honest post...


The pumpkins were not originally going to be on this card.
The base card is black card stock.
The blue background, die cut with MFT's "stitched snow drifts", and the green background are more of the Distress stain backgrounds I made previously.
There is a piece of white card stock under the backgrounds so I cold stamp the "happy Halloween" from MFT's "spooky sweets"on it after having die cut the word window using MFT's "oval word window".
then I starting stamping the bats with StazOn jet black ink...


Note the bat in the lower left of the card?
I had everything done and was all set when I slipped and double stamped him...arghhhhhhhh!
However, on another piece of white card stock I stamped the pumpkins from MFT's "spooky sweets" set and cut them out and was able to cover the bat!!!

Haven't we all had this problem at one time or another?
Here's hoping you find a way to fix you oops moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!