Tuesday, September 26

I found this great company...

...if you are a geek!
Since I and most of my friends are I found another way to spend money.



This was a full morning's work.
The base card is white card stock cut 9.25" X 8" and folded to fit into a legal size envelope.
On another piece of white card stock cut to the full size of the front of the folded card, I sponged Distress stormy sky ink.
On the front of the base card i also sponged the stormy sky along the bottom half.
Using MFT Die-namics "Surf & Turf" I cut the long oval once then again to make a long slot on the fully sponged main piece.
On another piece of white card stock I sponged Distress ink brushed corduroy then cut it out using one of the dies from the set that reminded me of the prairie.
I sponged a strip of white card stock to match the sky.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the family, covered wagon, flowers and bag from Kindred Stamps "Happy Trails" using StazOn jet black ink and coloring them with Prisma pencils.
The sun was done by taking a circle die from my nesting circle set and flipping it over to draw a circle with a fine line permanent black pen.
Once it was drawn I colored it with the Prisma pencils and cut it out with the die.
The verse from the stamp set was stamped onto another piece of white card stock and I cut it out with scissors to fit behind the wagon.
This is the way I learned to do easy slider cards...
After that it was just a matter of gluing everything into place using foam tape to "pop" up the front piece to allow easy movement of the wagon!

Seriously if you have book worms or computer peeps in your family or group of friends you really need to check out

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the whole design of this, the images are adorable and I love that you can make the wagon move, very clever 😍❤️

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!