Saturday, September 23

Sometimes you just need a male card...

This card could certainly be for anyone, but I had a gentleman in mind who needs to know he is thought of at this time in his life.


A while ago I went to Tuesday Morning when they were having a Tim Holtz sale and stocked up on Distress stains.
Today I decided to play with them and see what I could create.
I pulled out some blue and browns to use on white card stock and made a background which I ended up die cutting the Hero Arts "prayers" die from "Prayers Stamp & Cut".
I glued this onto a cream color base card and stamped the verse from the same set with Distress walnut stain ink.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
    Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!