Saturday, September 23
Batty for you...
It's getting near that time again...
This is another background with the Distress stains that I did.
To make these backgrounds I smooshed the colors onto my craft sheet, spritzed the sheet and laid the paper into it.
If I pulled it up and there were spots empty I just put the card stock back in to pick up more color.
After it was totally dry I stamped the bats from MFT "Spooky Sweets" set using StazOn jet black ink.
I die cut the frame from white card stock using Sizzix "Dotted Squares" die.
After gluing the frame to the background piece I applied foam tape and taped it to the front of the white card stock base card.
To finish I stamped the verse from the same set using the StazOn.