Monday, July 17

Same image...two more challenges...

and

If you check mu last post you will see the exact same image used.
That was because I had stamped two images to get the right size for the first card.
I didn't want to waste it so I added the "snow mounds" to the bottom, added green and red plaid paper to the balloon and kitty and trimmed it down.
I added a layer of the green plaid paper then attached it to the white card stock base card.
From the same Tim Holtz "things/talk" set I stamped the verse.
No waste!

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile, such a fun card and love the plaid.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete