Monday, July 17

Here kitty, kitty...


I love Tim Holtz images but don't always want the "over dressed" artsy cards that he makes.
Luckily the images can be used on a "clean and simple" card as well.
The base card is pink  card stock with a layer of balloon patterned paper at the top and a strip of black car stock.
I stamped the cat from Tim Holtz's "crazy cats" on white card stock using StazOn jet black ink.
I then stamped the balloon from Tim Holtz's "things/talk" set using the same ink on the same card stock.
I then drew the "string" using my Pigma Micron 05 black pen.
I colored the kitty and balloon with Distress markers and then cut him out.
I glued the cat to the card front then stamped the verse from the "things/talk" set using Adirondack pitch black ink.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Tim Holtz cats and dogs! Your card is great. I love the balloons too!!

    ReplyDelete