Thursday, July 13

I just bought that stamp...


There was a recent demonstrators sale of Stampin' Up stamps nearby and I went and found "apple of my eye" which has the citrus stamp I used for this card.
The card is white card stock and I stamped the citrus with Distress inks wilted violet, picked raspberry, salty ocean, blueprint sketch and twisted citron.
To over lap I cut many masks to place over the first stampings.
The verse is from Stampin' Up's "heard from the heart" set and stamped on white card stock with Distress wilted violet ink.
I trimmed a flag end and glued it to the card front.

To give it that "moist" look I used Wink of Stella gl. clear.

Update:
This card got me this...

1 comment:

  1. What a great representation of the photo!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!