Friday, July 14

Had no intention of getting the rest of the Distress Oxides until...


And that folks is me changing my mind!!!
I had this set from Stamping up called "Flower Patch" that I never used because it's a cling set and solid.
Every time I tried it with the pads I own, and their are a lot of them, it never made a solid image.
For this challenge I wanted three big flowers down the side of the card so I had the first set of Distress Oxides and figured, okay I'll give them a try.
WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
They are fantastic.

To finish the card I thought, let's try another company's cling so I pulled out the Hero Arts CL342 set of verses and tried it!
WOW!
WOW!
WOW!
So now I'm off to order the next set!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment