Friday, June 16

You're the man...


As I started pulling out my Distress Oxide inks to play with for the first time I decided to use Tim Holtz stamps as well.
The first set was "Getting There" and the next was "Blueprint Assortment".
I used them because whenever we went on a road trip the camera had to come along.
I started with a kraft card stock base card. 
On another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the camera using DO* vintage photo, the "road trip" using DO walnut stain and the car using DO peeled paint.
The as Tim Holtz instructed I wet the image and it really made for an interesting chalky effect.
Especially after I hit it with the heat tool.
The road sign was stamped with Distress vintage photo ink on the dry card front.
Using Tim Holtz "lower type" cling foam stamps and Distress vintage photo ink I stamped the "dad".
I sponged around the card using Distress vintage photo.
To finish I applied foam tape to the back of the main piece and applied it to the base card.

*DO - Distress Oxide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!