Monday, June 19

So here I am still at camp...

...and it was a rainy one today!


I went to camp with not all my supplies (mainly because I don't own them yet!) but decided to try my luck with what I had.


I watched the video and it gave me a lot of inspiration...


I used kraft card stock and for the main background piece, because I don't own an MFT background stamp, yet, I made my own background with a verse from an old set of their about coffee.
Next, because I didn't have a white watercolor, after embossing the verses I sponged Colorbox frost white ink on the piece.
After wiping off the excess with a tissue I glued it to the card base.
using MFT Die-namics "Coffee Cup" I cut out the cup and cover from white card stock and lightly sponged the edges with Distress Ink pumice stone ink then glued it to the front of the card.
I cut the sleeve for the cup from kraft card stock and placed it on my Martha Stewart score board and ran lines two different ways over the sleeve.
Once it was scored I used Distress ink gathered twigs to sponge accent to the sleeve before gluing it to the front of the cup.
Finally I die cut the heart from the same Die-namics set and glued it to the card cup sleeve.

Hope I can get two days covered tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!