Sunday, June 18

I'm off to camp...


I'll grant you I'm about a week late but I plan to catch up on all the Camp activities before the June 22 deadline!


I always wanted to try this technique and now I have.
I followed the instructions from the video...


But I used what I had on hand.
I used a large piece of white counter top that hubby had in the basement on which to attach the watercolor paper.
That way I was able to heat tool it without a problem.
I didn't have the watercolors that it called for so I used my Koi Water Colors by Sakura.
The die was from MFT Die-namics, and the first time I ever layered the die cut words, loved it!
I have a huge selection of Ceramcoat acrylic paints in my basement so I just grabbed a white and used it instead of the white ink.

On to Day two tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!