Thursday, May 18

when a mountain becomes grass...


I really wanted grass for this card but all I had were the Lawn Fawn "Stitched Mountain Borders".
So I used them anyway by die cutting green textured paper.
The base card is white card stock with a layer over the front of blue textured paper that I sponged with Color Box frost white ink to look like clouds.
I stamped the branch from Lawn Fawn's "Winter Sparrows" with Distress gathered twigs ink onto white card stock and trimmed out.
I stamped the bird from Lawn Fawn's "Year Four" using Adirondack slate ink onto white card stock and trimmed out.
After gluing the branch and bird to the front of the card I stamped the notes from Lawn Fawn's "Year Four" above the bird's head using the slate ink.
I stamped the verse from Lawn Fawn's "Winter Sparrows" using the slate ink again.
Though the verse is from a Winter set I think it would work well with any season.


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and clever design! I love how you stretched these stamps and dies to make a pretty Spring card! So glad you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!