Monday, May 15

Sometimes you need another kind of sympathy card...


I love the look of cream, black and kraft paper.
Not colors per say but combined they are my favorite, especially for sympathy cards.

The base card is cream card stock with a layer of black card stock.
I topped that with a piece of kraft paper by Lasting Impressions that was pre-scored.
I stamped the verse (Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler")with Distress black soot marker so I could separate it and stamp it one word on top of the other.
I die cut the paw from black card stock using Paper Smooches "Paw Print" die.
Obce that was glued on the card was done.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, simple card! And yes cream, black and kraft look fabulous together! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very class color combination and perfect for a sympathy card when not to bold colors are in order. Thank you for sharing with us at the Cards in Envy "Favorite Color Challenge". Always appreciate your entries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!