Friday, March 17
Found another challenge for my Unity day...
I chose the sketch for this challenge as I have been wanting to try the large poppy stamped onto patterned paper and cut out.
Sadly I had to emboss this paper that I found in my scraps as the regular inks (I tried them all) soaked through.
Using the largest poppy for the Unity Stamp Company's "donna poppies" set, I stamped two using Versamark ink and embossed it with black embossing powder.
I trimmed them out and applied them to burgundy card stock where I stamped a verse from the Unity Stamp Company's "...succulent salutations" set using StazOn black ink.
Those were attached to another piece of the patterned paper.
To finish I followed the sketch and attached them to a black card stock base card.