Tuesday, February 7
Usually don't use this pink, but...
when it's part of a challenge you go for it!
The base card is white card stock, a layer of beige polka dot paper, another layer of white card stock and then the "pink" card stock run through the BigKick with a Provo Craft embossing folder that I felt looked like a trellis.
On more of the beige polka dot paper and a green check card stock I stamped images from Altenew's "floral motifs" set.
I cut them out with a pair of scissors and laid then in the pattern I wanted to the card front.
I took my Tombow Multiglue and started gluing it in the centers of pieces to allow the leaves to look a bit loose.
Sometimes you don't need a verse!