Tuesday, February 7

There are all kinds of love...

including the love of your cow, that when it started to rain thought she would help you by bringing in the laundry!

Starting with the white card stock base card I added another layer of black card stock, then the paper with the rain on it and finally at the bottom I die cut grass with Taylored Expressions "Grass Border Die".
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Art Impressions cow with laundry using StazOn jet black ink and colored her with Prisma color pencils.
Finally I cut her out with scissors and attached her to the card front making sure parts at the bottom were "in" the grass!

P.S. The piece behind the card is an actual feed sack that a friend got for me.

2 comments:

  1. OMGeeeee! What an adorable stamp! Love that the cow was trying to help! Thanks for my morning giggle and for playing along with our Lots of Love Challenge over at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun introduction for your card! A helpful cow! I suppose my dogs are helping me mop when they come in with wet feet or drool on my floor! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!