Tuesday, February 7

a quilt and a kiss...

and

What better way to celebrate than kissing under a quilt???
The base card is white card stock that I ran the front through the BigKick using one of the WeR Memory Keepers quilt embossing folders.
On a separate piece of white card stock I stamped the lips from the Recollections "Valentine's Day" set using Distress candied apple ink and then die cut it out with the coordinating die that came with the stamp set.
I glue dotted the lips to the front of the card.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the embossed quilt and those ruby red lips! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! What a stunning CAS creation! So fun! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and sweet, I love it! What a beautiful quilted background too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!