Monday, January 9

More Starbucks...

If you follow my blog you know I love to take to-go cups and create cards.
I am going tomorrow to, hopefully, get the leftover cups from Starbucks that they will not be able to use because they are going into a new season.
So I sat today and crafted a thank you package with the cups I did have to give to the manager who is saving me the cups!

This was a vente cup with trees, got a lot of them, and the circle is from the sleeve!
 
This was a vente cup that I cut the snowflake from.
I used a white card stock base card and layered with a piece of patterned paper from a pad I bought at Target in their after Christmas clearance sale.
The final layer is white card stock, run through the BigKick with the RG Lumberjack Days embossing folder.
 
This was a grande cup with a perfect design for trimming out, layering on to white card stock and then a green card stock base card. 
The thanks I die cut from the green card stock.

This was a vente cup that, sadly, was out for a very short time before Starbucks pulled it because of controversy!
The green and white are the colors of the actual cup
I just did some layering and added the white die cut word.

This one is hard to see that it has a green piece that I layered the base card to, after I ran the front of the white base card through the BigKick with a snowflake embossing folder.
This was a vente cup that I trimmed the cottages and the Santa from.
The "moon" was cut from another cup that I didn't use that part of.

There's the trees again.
But this time I used kraft card stock for the base card with a layer of black card stock.
Next I cutt half the cup and applied it to the black.
The sleeve that I used in the above car had this saying on the other side and I decided it needed to be used.
I then took my little card punch and punched out the three hearts from the excess cups I had!
 
I know it's a bit crazy but I just love finding things to recycle and recreate!
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to use those cups!! Love the cards - thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I didn't make it back for the rest!!! Icey weather here!

      Delete
  2. Recycling at its best. Thanks for sharing with Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This I can recycle...but peanut butter jars by getting out the contents...

      Delete
  3. A cool winter card, re-cycling is fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete