Saturday, January 21

Daisy, daisy give me your answer...


Yes, I know daisies are white but I worked in a florist for years where we had spray cans and could color our daisies anything the customer wanted!

It's a white card stock base card with yellow striped patterned paper on the bottom and a strip of black card stock on in the middle.
The flowers are paper flowers from somewhere???
The button in the middle is punched out sing a Martha Stewart button punch and attached with glue dots.
The verse is from Tim Holtz "saying stuff" cling set and stamped using StazOn black ink.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous colour combo, like the daisy with the button.
    Thank you for joining our 'Daisy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to use a real button but I hate mailing them!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful CAS card - love your color combo!
    I'd like to invite you to link up to the CropStop Blog where anything goes as long as you use products from companies they carry. (Your Tim Holtz, Martha Stewart, and Staz-On qualify.)
    http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/january-challenge-link-party-24/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shore girl, thank you I will check into it tomorrow when I'm back in the craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to the CropStop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me about it!

      Delete
  5. Great card! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love the little red wagon!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!