Sunday, January 29

Birthday bunny...

and
and
 

This really is a comb card of all three challenges, the image from one, the sketch from another and the theme from another.
I started with a white card stock base card with the theme from Little Red Wagon and the sketch from Mojo Monday.
In my stash I found the perfect background papers then went in search of an image for the front piece to the card.
Stampingbella "make a  WISH hoppy Poppy" was my choice to stamp with StazOn midnight blue ink and color with Prisma pencils
 before layering it onto the front of the card with glue dots.

P.S. I am trying some different photographing techniques for the blog and would love your feed back.
 I'm taking the pictures all over the house instad of in front of the black flannel I have been using.
What do you think? 




2 comments:

  1. this is such a cute card!! Love the image :) thank you for joining the girlfriends this week at Little Red Wagon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this little bunny!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!