Friday, December 2

Please and thank you...

My granddaughter is learning these very important words just now so I enjoyed making this card for this particular challenge.


I started with a peach card stock base card and layered some green patterned paper.
Next came the Paper Smooches peacock and verse from their sets "Feathered Friends" & "Sentiment Sampler" which I stamped using Adirondack pitch black ink on white car stock.
I decided to play with my Chameleon pens again for the color in the piece.
I trimmed it down the main piece and adhered it to the front and found a package of Paper Studio gemstones in white that went perfectly with the card.
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card with a beautiful peacock. I love the color choices and the shading achieved with the Chameleon markers. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this card and the peacock! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh this is super cute!! LOVE your image!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!