Friday, December 2

Christmas is a time to celebrate...


I am enjoying playing with my Paper Smooches dies and stamps while I await the new ones I ordered during Black Friday!

The above card is made by starting with a white card stock base card and using the Paper Smooches "Borders 1" die I die cut the front of the base card.
Taking red card stock and the same die I cut a piece to fit under the cut front.
The green piece is a piece of patterned paper cut to the same size as the front and glued behind the front of the card.
Taking both the red and green I die cut the holly using Paper Smooches "Holly" die and glue dotted it all together to the front of the card.
The "Celebrate" is from Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler" and I stamped it using Distress ink fired brick.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!