Sunday, November 27

What a long few days...

and it had nothing to do with the holiday...but I digress.

I had all my Christmas card ready to send out but wanted to make a special one for my Granddaughter.
Luckily she isn't old enough to see my blog and MFT was giving me a great palette for a card challenge, so...


I started with a white card stock base card and layered a piece of blue patterned paper from a pack I had.
I then used the MFT Die-namics "Stitched Snow Drifts" and green polka dot patterned paper and cut out a hill.
I trimmed a piece of white card stock, to layer over the patterned paper pieces, and using the MFT Die-namics "Blueprints 1" I die cut a rectangle in the center before gluing in on.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the MFT "PI Season's Tweetings" girl in Adirondack jet black ink.
I colored her in matching the challenge as well as I could with my Chameleon pens.
I trimmed her out and applied her to the front left of the card.
With another piece of white card stock I die cut the banner using another MFT Blueprint die, not sure which, and stamped the verse using the same ink.
Then I trimmed it and added it to the front of the card with glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!