Monday, November 7

I needed to make a thank you card and this challenge reminded me...


 

 and


I can't tell you how much I love this stamp set from Paper Smooches called "Feathered Friends".
I love clean and simple and with this set I can accomplish it.
The base card is watercolor paper that I stamped the bird and leaves from that set using Staz-On jet black ink.
Th verse is from another Paper Smooches set called "Sentiment Sampler" and I stamped that using the same ink.
The coloring was done with my Derwent Inktense pencils and an water pen.
 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet and cute! I love the little bird perched on the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!!!! Found it at the PS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!