Thursday, November 10

I have this friend...

who is REALLY upset about something.

 I felt my friend could use a card and this challenge seems just right...


 

and


I started with a white card stock base card and die cut the pink dotted card stock using Lawn Fawn's "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders".
On another piece of white card stock I stamped, using StazOn jet black ink, the monster from a set by Bo Bunny called "Monster Stamp" and the doughnut from Lawn Fawn's "Donut Worry"set. 
I colored the face of the monster and the doughnut with LePlume markers.
I die cut out the doughnut using the Lawn Fawn coordinating die and the monster face by hand.
I stamped the monster again using the jet black ink and colored his feet and horns with LePlume markers.
I trimmed him out and added him to the front of the card. 
I attached the doughnut with glue dots to have dimension and stamped the verse from the Lawn Fawn set using jet black ink.

I hope this will bring my buddy out of her slump! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!