Thursday, October 13

I wish you a Merry Christmas...

 

I sure hope it was okay to use light cream for the base card.
I just felt it went better with the newsprint than white!
 Once I had the base card cut I placed on a layer of red card stock.
I then took a layer of black textured card stock and using my MFT Die-namics "Merry Christmas" die I ran it through the Bigkick to get a negative cut and layered it onto the card.
The deer, Penny Black "Together"die, are die cut from newsprint layered on card stock to make it firmer to go through the Bigkick.
I tied red ribbons on to match the red layer and glued them on.

This also reminds me of any place I would like to "Explore the World" that has wildlife like this...I really want to explore more in Canada than Ontario!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the fun touch with the big red bows on your deer! Lovely!! Thank you for sharing with us in our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a genius way to add newspaper print! Love those deer! Glad you joined us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!