Sunday, September 11

Not everyone looks forward to Autumn as I do...

Some people panic knowing that Winter is not far away.
Others know that school is starting and they need the caffeine to get up in the morning and get those kiddies on the bus!

and
and

The base card is a rusty brown with a layer of rust card stock on top.
I ran a piece of white card stock through the Cuttlebug with a  leaf embossing folder covered with Adirondack "lettuce" dye ink.

On a separate piece of white card stock I stamped the coffee lady from Art Impressions "Hot Java Mama" using Adirondack black ink and colored her using alcohol markers.

Yes, I love Autumn and falling leaves and geese and  cool nights and...
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL....this is me in the morning, regardless of the season! Thank goodness for coffee machines that you can pre-program so it's ready in the morning! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and making my colors look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!