Monday, September 12

I love Taylored Expressions...

And as my birthday is not far away and they were having their birthday sale I decided to buy myself a prezzie!

The order came in today and I couldn't wait to play...

This is how I want my pumpkin patch to look first thing in the morning...all quilt fabrics!

The base card is green.
The front piece I stamped the lady from "Moka Sunshine" by Taylored Expressions using Adirondack black ink.
I made a mask for Moka at this time as well as a mask cut from the "Grass Border Die" from Taylored Expressions.
Laying them both on I sponged Distress inks on the bottom first for grass and then flipped the grass mask and sponged the top for the golden morning sky.
I stamped the pumpkins with Taylored Expressions "Peek-a-Boo Pumpkins" and die cut them using the Taylored Expressions "Peek-a-Boo Pumpkins" dies.
The pumpkins were layered on with glue dots.
The verse is from the "Peek-a-Boo Pumpkins" and I stamped it using Adirondack black ink.

Happy birthday to me...what fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project with an awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Mod Squad Challenge Blog's "Color Inspiration - Fall Colors" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MSCB Challenge Hostess
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
    Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Creatalicious Challenges DT
    Let's Craft and Create DT
    Mod Squad Challenge Hostess

    ReplyDelete