Tuesday, August 16

It's finally raining....a bit...

Which lead me to use today to catch up on some challenges!


This is such a fun card to do.
I pulled out some cream water color "type" paper and made a base card.
From the same paper I cut a piece a bit smaller than the front of the base card and smeared LYRA aquacolor crayons over the front.
With my water color brush I blended the crayoned area then allowed it to dry before taping it to the base card.
Taking the final piece of the card stock  I ran it through the Cuttlebug with my Little Yellow Bicycle die "hello".
Being careful not to loose any of the pieces I pulled them all off the die and glued the piece to the blended piece on the card.
Placing the hello gently back into its space I started sparingly gluing the bits back in.
I now have a negative die cut!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And I know exactly how fiddly replacing all those little bits of die cuts can be. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the colours are amazing the die is great! Unfortunately the picture is so dark it doesn't seem to do it justice! Thanks for playing along at the AAA Card Challenge! Hugs! Justine

    ReplyDelete