Wednesday, July 27

Ohhhhh, this was a fun one...

I mainly do cards.
It's part of my ministry to the world.
HOWEVER...
once in a while, as for this challenge I am called upon to try something different.



 I started with the challenge criteria...

I knew I wanted to try using my punch board so I dragged it out.
YouTube is a wonderful place if you need help.
I found a video for "Envelope Punch Board Treat Mug by Linda Parker".
I dug through my patterned paper and found  coffee beans.
My Stampin Up "Like It a Latte" felt perfect for the additional pieces along the side of the mug.
Using Distress ink vintage photo I stamped the images and glued them to the mug.
Linda Parker calls for using an oval die but mine were too large for the mug. 
I ended up using circle dies instead.
Also my patterned paper was white on one side so where the handle comes together I used my Distress marker of vintage photo to rid myself of the offending whiteness!

I used the candy I had purchased as a treat for me and will figure out who to give it to very soon as I don't want it to melt.

See you for the next challenge!
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful, what would we do without You tube!!!!!, thanks for joining in at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!