Wednesday, July 27

Another clean and simple challenge...

I love doing challenges.
Sometimes I read the requirements and immediately think of what I want to do.
This time I went through my stamps that I have owned for years and pulled out my Ziggy images.

 This card will be for the ...

 After stamping Ziggy on white card stock with black Staz-On I colored him using Prism colored pencils.
I then layered him onto black card stock then onto a white base card.

(I just realized I may have never told you what my interpretation of a "base card" is. It is the folded card that accepts all the layering, etc.)
 
This is one of those cards where I didn't use a verse...yet!
He will go into a box for the future when I will need just this image.

1 comment:

  1. Well, this image couldn't be any cuter or funnier!! Your colouring is brilliant and love how you made him the star of your CAS design. So very glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!