Friday, March 4

Touchy feely...

My submission for the
is not what most people would consider touchy feely...however!

I have a son with Down's syndrome and when I was teaching him through infant stimulation is wasn't all about rough, or soft.
As in the case of this card...
 
 A friend had read my blog in the past and noted I used bags from my favorite quilt shop for background.
She wondered if this bag wound work. It is from the 30's and very shiny and smooth. 
I decided to add another texture with my die cut from Little Yellow Bicycle and textured card stock.

Touchy feely can be anything you feel!

 

1 comment:

  1. i love how this turned out!! thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!