Saturday, March 5

I couldn't feature just one creature...

So I went back to my Roll-a-graphs that I had taken off of the wheel and found a farmyard scene for my submission to...


 The text is comes from a set by My Favorite Things.
 
I stamped the animals in black and used color pencil.

I miss working on the farm but I am just too old to toss pumpkins!

P.S.
You may note the cutting line above the sun and clouds. Please learn from my mistake. I had stamped other texts from this set with no problem, but for some reason this one wouldn't work. Left big blank spaces. Tried it on other card stock, thought maybe it was the linen...didn't work! I ended up using another text from the set and it worked perfectly. Unfortunately I had already messed up the first piece and I didn't want to color another set of animals, family coming for dinner soon, so I just cut them out and added them to the text piece!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute farm scene.The sentiment is priceless. Thanks for joining us at Feature a Creature at Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!