Thursday, June 12

By the sea, by the sea....

Once again the challenges are making me use my "stash"!


This challenge really was fun. It's hot and muggy here in New York at the moment.
 I cranked up the air and thought of sea breezes when I started this card.


The paper was from a Debbie Mumm pack (in my HUGE stash of paper), the dolphin (from my HUGE stash of Stampin' Up stamps) and the odd shapes behind the dolphin is a punch (from my not quite as HUGE, since I donated a bunch, stash of punches).

I didn't want the dolphin in black so I pulled out my Vivid ink pads and used Cobblestone to stamp his image.
After that I pulled out another oldie, my Dove blender, to pick up the ink from a CD and give it a more water color effect.
The great part of the Dove blender was that I hadn't used it in over a year and it was still moist! 
WOW!

2 comments:

  1. That dove blender must be really good! I haven't tried it. Love the dolphin on your card, and wonderful background paper for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat looking card. Love the dolphin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!