Sunday, June 15

A choose your own challenge...

Paper Players is celebrating their 200th challenge!

Paper Players

I chose the #61 Sketch. I had made this wonderful Joseph's coat background with my Distress inks, I just love Dusty Concord!
I also made the flower by using my acrylic block, inked up and spritzed onto watercolor paper. Then when it was dry I stamped the dried flower image. It's one of my favs as well.


I hope you can see the Spellbinders frame that I cut out because I have to rave about a new product I just bought.

I was having a horrible time with the "fancier" Spellbinders dies. I hated pushing each individual piece out with a toothpick...so time consuming.
One Saturday with my stamping group someone told me about the Spellbinders tool.

Eureka!!!
This tool does it all. The flat piece eases the die cut out of the die. No more ripping.
The brush cleans out ALL (and I mean in seconds) the leftover pieces in the die.
Then, if you still need it, they have a pokey thingy attachment!

I have no problem doing fancier dies now...problem is I will want to buy more.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your St. Joseph's coat technique and that beautiful die cut frame. Thanks for playing along with our 200th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are lovely together and your handmade background is gorgeous! What a cool tool ,too...thank you for joining in our 200th challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!