Thursday, January 24

Just have TOO many stamps...

I don't know about you but I have a T-O-N of stamps. I started to remove them from their wood to give me more space. There were sets I wasn't sure I would use anymore. These were mostly Stampin' Up sets.
After going to Splitcoaststampers site,
I took one of the sets that didn't look like it would be used much, but found samples that looked interesting.
Below you will see all the samples that used the one set.


Once the samples were made the stamp set wasn't needed any longer. Now I can, and did, give the set away. 
There's a group that meets once a month to make cards for supporting my friend's church. We all bring in our items that we aren't going to use anymore, it case it strikes someone's fancy.


This set went home with another lady.
When there are more items than anyone wants they are taken to a local charity to raise money for the elderly.


 Please enjoy looking at the samples, but also consider what sets you don't need to keep forever.




 It will make room for new items!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!