Saturday, October 27

The final Halloween cards...

Thanks to A.C. Moore and Martha Stewart punches.
I got the punches, jack-o-lantern and raven in a tree, on sale.
The best part is that you can put these punches anywhere you like on a piece of paper.
 I have a snowflake from last year that I want to play with for Christmas.
 They were regularly $21.99, on sale for $8.80.

I bought the punches and rushed home to make some quick and easy cards! Next year...more elaborate. But above you will find my "quickie" cards.
AND...if you look back on my blog you will find a bunch of cards, "With a half pound of paper". While at A.C. Moore I found the packs still there!!!

Have a very Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple one with the birds! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!