Sunday, December 4

This is what happens when I shop for cardstock...

 I went shopping at Michael's and found card stock on sale for 4/$1. I also found a set of ten "Holiday Screens" by Hampton Art stamps (using my 40% off it was less than $3.00). They are plastic design pieces that you can place on card stock and using a "Mini mister" by Ranger filled with Adirondack Denim dye ink and water, you spritz until the back ground is full. Then carefully remove the plastic piece and allow it to dry. 
Stamp the saying and you are all set!

These above cards were made by taking the plastic piece carefully off the spritzed card stock and placing another piece of card stock on the ink filled side of the plastic. It actually acts as a stamped image!!! On the top card, after it dried, I used the Tim Holtz shader over a punched out oval, to make the soft colors for the back ground. 

Yes, I was up early this morning  to create. 
I just couldn't wait to "play" !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!