Friday, December 9

Santa Claus is coming to...

 The above card was for my friend and her husband. She is a cold weather hater!!! I figured this Santa, by Stampin' Up, was perfect to put her in the Christmas spirit without chilling her! I stamped the tree and the Santa twice. I trimmed out the palms and layered with foam tape, I also cut out the Santa and layered him onto the card front, then trimmed out the Santa head and layered it on with foam tape.
The above Santa here was made by folding a piece of card stock in half and running it through the Cuttlebug with a Spellbinders scalloped circle punch. I layered white card stock and patterned paper and divided it with a piece of red card stock. I then stamped the Stampin' Up star Santa on white card stock, colored with pencils and cut him out to layer on the card with foam tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!