Sunday, August 9

friends…


Only people willing to stay outside in the cold with you are true friends!
I used:
Grey and red card stocks
Watercolor paper
Versafine onyx black ink
Distress inks
Picket Fence Studios “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” stamp sets 



4 comments:

  1. Oh those poor santa snowmen - they really do look cold!! At least they won't melt...
    A great card, and I love your amazing snow cloud background!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an utterly lovely card and a masterclass on stamping, coloring and shading! Such a wonderful addition to the FRIENDSHIP Gallery at Christmas Kickstart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely colouring on your Santa trio. Is this how he manages to be in so many places at once? Thanks for joining Stepahine, Lauren and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun little holiday trio ... thanks for joining Jo, Lauren and me (Stephanie) for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!