Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
Arlene, Newton looks pretty darn cute in those surf shorts! I like how you have him positioned on his board against the stenciled wavy background. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in this week with the Paper Players!
Arlene, I am in awe over these fabulous stenciled waves. Newton is adorable. I love the expression on his sweet little face. What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
Arlene, Newton looks pretty darn cute in those surf shorts! I like how you have him positioned on his board against the stenciled wavy background. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in this week with the Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteEek - Newton is brave as the ocean looks rough... a wonderful card, with lots of movement in the ocean
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Arlene, I am in awe over these fabulous stenciled waves. Newton is adorable. I love the expression on his sweet little face. What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDelete