Tuesday, July 14

make something…


Sometimes you don’t have to color the image to make a colorful card!
I used:
My Favorite Things dies
Picket Fence Studios “Slim Line Broken Fence Stencil”
Anita Jeram “Be Creative Mini” stamp set with die
Distress inks
White card stock
Watercolor paper


10 comments:

  1. Love this one!! Love the black and white image against that beautiful background!! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - love the texture the stencil gives to the inky background, and the white image against it is perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful - great way to use our colors at Color Dare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used the stencil with your three ink colors on the background of your card. Those Anita Jeram mice are such a draw for the eye! Thanks for playing along with the Challenge #712 on the Color Dare Blog. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Using the colors in the background was a great idea for your theme. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7/24/2026

    I love that sentiment. Nice job with the color challenge. Very nice card. Thanks for playing with the Color Dare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Arlene! I like the effect of a colorful background with a black and white image. Great sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7/25/2026

    Really cool background! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare! -Heidi M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Great background! Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7/26/2026

    An interesting background that goes great with the Color Dare colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!