Welcome to my blog, take time to linger over my cards and hopefully inspire your own creativity.
Enjoy!
A.Rose
P.S. All challenge links are directly under the card I make for those challenges!
What a great CAS design using the Inky Paws Challenge colors! Fun seeing these products used, as I've always loved them! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie
Arlene this is a gorgeous classic card! This was one of my FAVORITE NND stamps! Happy to see it out of retirement - your card is fantastic! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge! (^..^)/
Wow - great card with lots of movement in the lake :) although I think it could be a bit rough for the canoe :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Your card is gorgeous! I love the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous! I love the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great CAS design using the Inky Paws Challenge colors! Fun seeing these products used, as I've always loved them! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie
Such a great clean and simple card! Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!
ReplyDeleteArlene this is a gorgeous classic card! This was one of my FAVORITE NND stamps! Happy to see it out of retirement - your card is fantastic! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge! (^..^)/
ReplyDelete