Saturday, October 5

sweet…


This is my first posting for World Cardmaking Day!
Every other year I already had plans that took me away from the craft room…but not today!
The base card is white card stock.
On kraft card stock with Distress inks and Tim Holtz Peppermint Shifter stencil I made the background and backed it with red card stock.
On black card stock I stamped the sentiment from Trinity Stamps “Greetings of the Season” with Versmark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Next I die cut it with a die from My Favorite Things “Essential Stitched Sentiment” set and attached it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the image from Sunny Studios “Penguin Party”, colored it with Copic markers, cut it out and foam taped it to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Thank you for always playing along with us! And congrats on being the first to post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red and white candies on the kraft paper, and a perfect sentiment and image to go with them! Thanks for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!