Friday, October 4

boo…


This was a lot of fun to create as I used stencils from two companies and a stamp from another to create it!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of blue card stock.
Using more white card stock and the waffle Flower Postage Collage Die to cut out the main piece I then stenciled the background with Distress inks using the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Blocks Stencil.
Leaving that stencil on I layered the Newton’s Nook Designs “Ghosts Stencil” using Hero Arts unicorn white ink.
While the stencil was still on I shaded the piece with Encore metallic silver ink.
I dried the whole piece then stamped the sentiment from Trinity Stamps “Sheets & Giggles”.
To finish I drew in the eyes and mouths with a Sharpie pen and foam taped the piece to the base card.


1 comment:

  1. Such a creatively fabulous way to use that postage die and stencils!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Stencil Fun},NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!