Wednesday, October 2

snow…


I’m back to stenciling with the wonderful Waffle Flower Postage Collage sets!
WHat I like most is how quickly they go together and after die cutting the main piece you can have 6 images to put on a CAS card.
The base card is kraft card stock.
I die cut the Waffle Flower Postage Collage with more kraft card stock then used the Waffle Flower Snowman Stencil and the Blocks stencil with Hero Arts unicorn ink and Distress inks to match the challenge colors.
This I foam taped to the base card then stamped the sentiment from Jane’s Doodles “Winter Words”.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your card is so cheerful. Your design has me thinking about what stamps I can use in a similar way.. This is a great use of the colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!