Wednesday, October 2

friend birthday…


When you have a friend who has a Halloween birthday you can use those stamps and dies for anything!
I die cut a black circle for the back and a smaller white circle from the inside sentiment of happy birthday from card stock.
I cut a white card stock circle for the front of the card and used the masking stencils from Tim Holtz “Moon Mask” set to create the moon.
Using more black card stock and the dies from Tim Holtz “Toil & Trouble” set I cut and glued the flying witch to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Halloween Sampler” to the card front and a happy birthday, unknown company to the inside of the card.


2 comments:

  1. Great use of the round shape, as a moon...genius. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally brilliant! What a great way to play the circle theme, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!