Monday, September 23

warmer…


For this challenge I had a Wintery vibe!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of blue and white patterned paper.
The strip of blue is the opposite side of the patterned paper.
The sentiment on the white card stock is from My Favorite Things “Frosty Friends”.
From the same set I stamped the snowman on white card stock and colored him with Copic markers before die cutting him out with the coordinating die and foam taping him to the card front as per the sketch.



3 comments:

  1. That swirling paper evokes swirling snow Arlene - a perfect background for your cute snowman. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, I just love all the movement you feel looking at these amazing papers. Your little snowman is adorable, too! Such a great take on the sketch. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those crisp blues in the papers, then that pop of red with the snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!